Friday, May 28, 2010

Hello, Love!

Peace and Ease is what we all yearn for, is what we work our hardest towards.
Efforts and Initiatives are sown into breathing a soul into our Life.
Though it is easy to attain, sometimes it is otherwise to maintain.

Tonight alive, as I saw many whose relationship status has grown into a companionship.
One hoped to be for long as it is meant to be.
I am for one auspicious for mine to be headed towards longevity.

It is tough work rather to be in a courtship. In any relationship for that matter.
Commitment is never an option for some. For the longest time, I thought I had given up on Love.
Heartbreaks triumphed time and again, Tears drowned my sorrow countlessly, Devastation as post-Aftermath had become second Nature.

But to give up on me would mean to give up on Life.
and to give up on Life means to give up on God.
That, to me, has no space in my heart. Ever.

and so the pursuit of Happiness proceeds.

I still haven't gotten over the fact that some hearts had to be forcefully broken into the making of my relationship, though my heart is still bleeding over hopes to be reunited with those involved in the process might have been dashed way way long ago, I still have faith that with Time, all wounds should be healed. and Space too.

I am ,nevertheless, still fearful over these changes in my life.
Well, as they say, one day at a time,
one baby step per heart beat

Photography Pictures, Images and Photos

2 comments: