Monday, May 24, 2010

theDaggerToYourHeartEqualsThatToMine.

I wish my heart could ball up the courage to confront you, and that my brain would be logic enough to resolve the conflict; My mouth be willing to spit out the pain and my throat to swallow my lost pride.

I wish words weren’t cheap though my pride has no price tag,

I may be down but I am not defeated

I wish you would know that it takes two to tango and indeed with two left feet on, I could not dance to your rythm. Clearly you were intending for a tango of the unrequited but it turned out I was directing towards my waltz of indifference.

I could apologize for not being mutual, or rather amicably mutual.
But I wouldn’t for my heart knows what it wants, and is transfixed at its best.

holding hands Pictures, Images and Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment