Friday, July 30, 2010

WhenTheGoingGetsTough,theToughGetGoing...

Rainbow. Pictures, Images and Photos


When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
Cherish those that you love, the misery shall be nothing.

The Lord is with me. The Lord is with me. The Lord is with me.
My unshakeable faith is my shepherd, and my prayers are my vessel.

My tears may be sea-deep, but my hopes are sky high.

I shall smile and take pleasure in the eyes of an upheaval,
Having triumphed over it wit the power of my undying zeal.

Thank you, Lord.
You truly are my superior being.

Yesterday the bright sunshine was substituted by a prolonged rain. Downpour if I may say so. We started the da blissfully brightly as such the beautiful smiling shine of ray above our heads, but were then rained down by a heavy dark cloud of mellow, sorrowful showers of rain. As prolonged as it was, so was the heavy tint burdening and smothering our silenced hearts. Our silenced, raging hearts,
Words of affection were unforeseeable uttered, laughters of joy marinated the air, gestures of Love colored the atmosphere. Times were beatiful, Life was beautiful, again.
Long before time traveled ahead, panic filled the air as a belonging of one of ours was dispossesed. Frantically attempting to relocate it, we were soon defeated by the short life of its being in existence. From disastrous panic to immense devastation, time stood still as a mixed culture of Agony, Disappointment and Regrets amalgamated. They said it would be best if nothing is said if no good thing there is. Words can be weapons murderous enough to maim, annihilate and vaporize anything in their way. Some things are better left unsaid. Let the Time heal all wounds and fix all matters. The weather after the rain if shone th sun will supplement us Rainbow.
Beautiful, auspicious rainbow.
Which signifies Hope in my case.
The dark cloud has now passed on.
The Rainbow is now smiling its gorgeous color lines upon us.

the ever so courageous Red,
with the zesty Orange,
complemented by the sunny summery Yellow,
and fresh Green familiarizing its nature within,
Blue as the skies are as funky as the Indigo,
Perfected by the Violet, we are all good to go!

A clash of confrontational perspectives might have descended,
Disagreements naturally followed suit,
A heated atmosphere and intense strain paired up,
But the fact still remains the same;
Two hearts in one will continue to march strong,
March strongly against the windy currents of challenges and all;
Endure earnestly through come what may,
Then eventually and finally triumph over the glorified victory;
A Victory of Fidelity, Commitment and Love.

The journey is yet so long, and potentially still as and beyod treacherous,
Fear we shan’t have, shaken we can’t be
Have a little Faith in me, in our destiny, in our permanency,
Together we both make a team the strongest we can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment